School uniform is an important part of the Broadlands School culture as the wearing of it reflects pride in oneself and their school.
Additional items of uniform include a black shoes, black socks, black beanie (available at the Office), black tights and a black thermal. For extra warmnth, a black puffer jacket or black jacket maybe worn. (the latter also in the Office). No items of mufti are permitted.
Uniform can be ordered through the school Office. Please allow approximately 1-2 weeks for orders to arrive.
Broadlands School – Uniform Order Form
- Uniforms are ordered at the School Office and paid for at the time of ordering.
- Cheques to be made to Broadlands School or Bank deposit to 12 3162 0094111 00
- Please put School Name and Child’s name as references. Once Payment is confirmed, the uniform will be supplied
- Orders are faxed to the supplier and will be delivered to the School two weeks after fax date.
- We would appreciate it if you could phone or call into the School Office approximately two weeks after you’ve placed your order to arrange pick up of the uniform.
- Should you require financial help with the uniform, please contact WINZ on 0800559009 and make an appointment to discuss this with them prior to placing your order with the School. You will need to bring to School the appropriate documentation from WINZ to place an order.
Alternatively, contact the Principal to make an arrangement for weekly/fortnightly payments.
- There is no profit being made for the School on these items, though postage and handling have been included in the price.